CRYOGENIC RELATED PRODUCTS
"Cryogenic Products" can refer to a wide variety of different hardware components. In general, the cryogenic products incorporate the following attributes:
1. Outer vacuum chamber: The outer shell forms a vacuum cavity around a reservoir of liquid Helium or liquid Nitrogen.
2. Thermal Shields: Thermal shields are usually formed out of brazed copper sections with integrated cooling jacketing design to thermally isolate the inner pressure vessel.
3. Cryogenic Insulation: MLI, "Multi Layer insulation", is used to line the thermal shields and create an insulating barrier to prevent heat transfer into the core of the vessel.
4. Internal pressure vessel: The inner pressure vessel holds the cryogen liquid which is typically either Nitrogen or Helium.
5. Piping and Transfer Lines: The cryogenic system may or may not contain inner piping, additional heat exchangers and valving to distribute the cryogen to different ports on the vessel.
Although these are the core attributes of a cryogenic vessel the exact size, shape, and construction can vary depending on the application. We will work with you to design a custom solution to meet your performance requirements.